Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Slacker

I've been slacking a bit lately. I should have posted a third review by now, but I'm not yet through a third book. I joined a gym with the hopes of reading my Kindle while on the recumbent bike, but instead I've just been catching up on Welcome to Night Vale podcasts. I wouldn't say I've been lazy, but I definitely haven't been reading like I expected to. How to Create the Perfect Wife has lost my attention, but I haven't declared it a failure yet. I'm 40% through it, according to the Kindle. I'm thinking about trying out Jonathan Strange again. I need something that's going to keep me interested enough to read it at the gym or wherever I have time, and I haven't quite found that yet. Or something so short I can get through it in a sitting or two. My mom has recommended The Goldfinch, which, being a bestseller, is difficult to get hold of. *sigh* The search continues, I suppose. Hopefully I'll finish something at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment