Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gah

I've been having a time, I can tell you. I can't seem to find a book to finish since the last one, which I don't even remember offhand. Oh, the Jane Austen. Since then, I've taken a stab at a couple cancer books (still hanging on to The Emperor of All Maladies, but it's thick), ghosts, Puritans, and some fiction, but nothing has much taken. I've gotten a bit of the way through The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters, and it's not bad, but it's going to need to pick up a bit if I'm going to get anywhere.

Back to the library again today, this time for some more sci fi. I have a Connie Willis anthology and short novel to find and I'm also going to take a run at Asimov's Foundation trilogy. I just need something with enough of a plot (and no dog deaths) to keep me interested enough to finish. I can't make myself slog through things like I used to when there was a grade on the line, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment